Do you want to help raise money for the MDSC? All you need is the desire to help and the MDSC can help you leverage an existing event or work with you on a fundraising idea that you’re passionate about.
Fundraise for the MDSC in three steps:
- You will receive an electronic Helping Hands toolkit via email: a guide full of resources to help ensure your event is a success, including email and letter templates, fundraising tips, and guidelines.
- You will also receive a Helping Hands toolkit in the mail, complete with official Helping Hands t-shirt, water bottle, and other goodies to help brand your event.
- Spread the word! The MDSC will help you promote your Community Fundraiser by providing helpful fundraising tips, a personal fundraising page, and more.
How we will help:
- Serve as your resource, on-call to answer your questions and offer advice on event planning and fundraising
- Send you a custom Helping Hands toolkit (electronic and via mail)
- Provide an official MDSC endorsement letter to validate the authenticity of your efforts
- Provide banners, brochures, and other promotional items for your event
- Give access to our name and logo for your marketing materials
- Set up a personal fundraising page
Examples of Community Fundraising Events:
- Bake sale
- Benefit concert
- Car wash
- Coin drive
- Dress-down day
- Fitness class
- Golf outing
- Lemonade stand
- Special occasions: ask guests to donate in lieu of gifts for a birthday, graduation, wedding, bar/bat mitzvah, etc.
- Sports tournament
- Yard sale
Contact us at 781-221-0024 ext. 205 or email@example.com with any questions.